We're sorry to see you go! Keep in mind that you can always skip a delivery or pause your subscription.
Cancelling your subscription is easy, you just need to go to follow these steps:
- Log in to your HelloFresh account
- Click on your name at the top of the page, and then select 'Settings'
- Choose the subscription you'd like to cancel from the green tabs and click on it. If you have more than one (for example an additional fruit or juice box), you'll have to cancel them separately.
- Click on 'Cancel my subscription' in the bottom right hand corner
- We'd appreciate if you could complete the short survey and let us know what you thought of your HelloFresh experience or how we can do better
- Keep in mind that you can also switch to a fortnightly or monthly delivery
- You will see the final screen confirming "Your subscription is now deactivated", then click close to confirm
- You will receive an email confirming your cancellation, please retain this for future reference
As always, make sure any changes to your subscription are made on your online account by Tuesday 11:59PM AEST/AEDT (for WA, SA, NT) or by Wednesday 11:59PM AEST/AEDT (for QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC) the week prior to your next delivery.