Changing your box type (Classic, Veggie or Family), number of meals or number of people only takes three easy steps:
1. Just log in to your account, click on your name at the top of the screen and then click 'Settings'
2. Click 'Edit' under 'Subscription info' and make your changes
3. And you're done! Look out for an email confirming the changes
If you have more than one subscription (like a meal box and a fruit box) you will need to manage these accounts separately using the green tabs at the top above 'Subscription info'.
If it's your first box, you'll need to get in touch with Customer Care to make the changes on your behalf.
Make sure you update your order online or on the app by 11:59pm (Sydney time) the Wednesday prior to your delivery, and if you'd like Customer Care to help you out, please get in touch by 4pm (Sydney time).
You can also make this change using the HelloFresh app! Just follow these steps:
1. Login to your HelloFresh account on the app.
2. Click on the 'My menu' tab at the bottom of the page and select the subscription you'd like to change
3. Click on the settings cog at the top right hand side of the menu page (Delivery settings) and then select 'Menu type' to select your box type and ‘Servings amount’ to select the number of servings.
4. You can then select the box type that works for you and confirm your delivery time. Then simply click 'Apply'.