That's the best thing about a HelloFresh subscription - you can customise your deliveries to suit your needs. If you're travelling or would just like to hold your subscription for any reason, follow these easy steps.
1. Log in to your account and the 'My Deliveries' tab will load
2. You can see a calendar on the top right of the page. Click on it and you’ll be taken to your 'Menu Overview', where you will see a calendar of your upcoming deliveries
3. Select the date you wish to pause and click 'Skip week'. The date will then turn red. If you want to pause for an extended period you will need to select all the dates you wish to skip
4. If you have more than one HelloFresh subscription (for example an additional fruit or juice box), you will see both subscriptions appear in the calendar when you click on the date you wish to pause
5. Remember to skip all subscriptions if you don't want to receive any deliveries on this day
Alternatively, you can skip weeks via the HelloFresh app.
1. Log in to your HelloFresh account
2. At the top right hand corner of the 'My menu' page there is a little calendar icon. Click on it and you will be able to view the upcoming scheduled deliveries
3. You can scroll through to the next month by selecting the '>' button
4. Click on a date you are wishing to skip, select the box you wish to skip and then click ‘Skip week’. That's it!
Remember that this will only skip the individual date that you selected. If you want to pause for an extended period you will need to select each day that you want to skip. Your deliveries will start up again the following week as normal.
Just make sure any changes to your subscription are made on your online account by Tuesday 11:59PM AEST/AEDT (for WA, SA, NT) or by Wednesday 11:59PM AEST/AEDT (for QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC) the week prior to your next delivery. If you'd like Customer Care to make the changes on your behalf, please call us by 4pm AEST/AEDT respectively.
If this is your first order you'll need to get in contact with Customer Care who can make the changes for you. For first time deliveries you are unable to make these changes yourself online.