That's the best thing about a HelloFresh subscription - you can customise your deliveries to suit your needs. If you're travelling or would just like to hold your subscription for any reason, follow these easy steps.
- Log in to your account and the 'My Deliveries' tab will load
- You can see a calendar on the top right of the page. Click on it and you’ll be taken to your 'Menu Overview', where you will see a calendar of your upcoming deliveries
- Select the date you wish to skip and click 'Skip week'. The date will then turn red. If you want to skip for an extended period you will need to select all the dates you wish to skip
- If you have more than one HelloFresh subscription (for example an additional fruit or juice box), you will see both subscriptions appear in the calendar when you click on the date you wish to skip
- Remember to skip all subscriptions if you don't want to receive any deliveries on this day
Alternatively, you can skip weeks via the HelloFresh app.
- Log in to your HelloFresh account
- Click on 'My Menu', at the top right of the screen is a 'Skip' button. Click this and the button will turn red.
- You can scroll through to the next few weeks deliveries by selecting the '>' button
Remember that this will only skip the individual date that you selected. If you want to skip for an extended period you will need to select each day that you want to skip. Your deliveries will start up again the following week as normal.
Just make sure you update your order before our 11.59pm (Sydney time) Tuesday (for NT, WA, SA) and Wednesday (for NSW, VIC, QLD) deadline, the week before your next delivery.
If this is your first order you'll need to get in contact with Customer Care who can make the changes for you. For first time deliveries, you are unable to make these changes yourself online.